We’re so excited to announce our holiday calendar. We went Go Big or Go Home style with an event (or two!) every week this year.
Each Friday–Saturday of the holiday season, Golden & Pine will play host to a specially curated pop-up shop of thoughtful gifts, capped off by a quirky happy hour each Saturday 2–4 p.m.
November 24–25 // Happy Cactus
Shop Happy Cactus’ happy little plants in concrete pots, handmade in KC. Owner and plant stylist Lindsay Michael of Her Welshness has an Instagram following of many thousands and was recently featured in the KC Star.
November 25 Happy Hour
- Get hands-on planting tips from Happy Cactus while potting Family Tree Nursery plants in stylish planters.
- Mean Mule Distilling will provide cocktails, featuring their agave spirits distilled in Kansas City.
December 1–2 // Jen Cogliantry Handmade Jewelry
Though Golden & Pine doesn’t offer jewelry regularly, I discovered NYC-based Jen Cogliantry’s work on the tradeshow circuit couldn’t get it out of my mind. Offered exclusively in Kansas City for this event only. Come early or I might buy it all :).
December 2 Happy Hour
- Wardrobe stylist Abby Wood will offer hands-on fashion styling tips and answer style questions for free. Her wardrobe-styling gift certificates will be available.
- Sparkly cocktails from one of our beloved cocktail books.
December 8–9 // Men’s GIfts + Grooming
KC-based Sandlot Goods and Bear Soap Company will bring their best men’s wares for a first-ever men’s pop-up at Golden & Pine, including handcrafted leather wallets and keychains as well as masculine soaps, candles and beard oil. KC Canning Co. will also offer their foodie-friendly pickles, preserves and drink mixers.
December 9 Happy Hour
- Meet the makers behind each brand.
- Cocktails provided by KC Canning Co., featuring the brand’s best shrubs, the kombucha-like acidulated beverage they do so well.
December 15–16 // Clean Living
Sample clean recipes from Golden & Pine’s best-selling cookbooks, available at 15% off this weekend only.
December 16 Happy Hour
- Find your perfect lipstick shade with Gina Holmberg of Within Apothecary, the clean beauty boutique recently opened in the Crossroads.
- Unbakery & Juicery, the gluten-free coffee shop and Golden & Pine neighbor, will provide clean cocktails inspired by the season.
December 22–23 // Last-Minute Shopping Event
Photo by Emily Farris, Festive AF
It’s the last Saturday to shop before Christmas, so ethically made pillows, candles, decor, art books, baskets and plants are destined for a tree skirt near you.
December 23 Happy Hour
- Award-winning KC food bloggers Bev Cooks and Festive AF are concocting a special Christmas cocktail recipe just for this party.
And there’s more! On Thursday, December 7, join Tamara Day of the DIY Network’s Bargain Mansions for a Wreath Workshop at Golden & Pine, 5–8 p.m. Purchase a Golden & Pine wreath kit and pick from an array of greens and berries. No registration necessary, but an RSVP here is appreciated!